Sunday, April 16, 2017

Last slumber in the Northern Hemisphere

As I prepare to take my last nap in the Northern Hemisphere until I get back I have realized that the magnitude of what is happening hasn't hit me as of yet. I mean, I know that I am going to Zambia for 23 days, I know that I am going to experience and observe a completely different way of existing on this planet, but I also don't want to set any expectations or presuppose anything. I am really ready to be open and just "be" for the first time in a while. I'm excited about not being surrounded by the familiar, and excited about learning how I will interact with a completely different world. I'm prepared and ready more than nervous. Plus I'm excited that I can use italics and bold, or both for emphasis (take note Facebook)!

No comments:

Post a Comment