Saturday, April 15, 2017

Typical guy

So now that my first post is out of the way, I feel more comfortable writing.

Don't judge me because I am doing laundry right now and have yet to pack for my trip. I know what I am bringing and have a list. I spent my entire week with my girls and got home at 1am. I decided that a good night's rest would be better than trying to pack while tired and groggy, lol.

This blog will be a mixture of, information, deep thoughts, and humor, just like me. Sarcasm doesn't often transfer well to text, so I may decide to italicize some of the less obvious barbs.

I'll eventually figure out how to post pictures and videos with text. I'll be doing the blog entirely from my phone, so please forgive me for any formatting errors or other weird looking things!

-Dee

1 comment: